Here’s how it works:
- Click the ‘More’ option in the sidebar on the left.
- Head to ‘Display.’
- You should see this menu
- Adjust the font setting until you’re comfortable with it.
- Boom! that’s it.
In case you still think the design feels too big, play around with the resize options in your browser.
Try Dark Mode
For ages, people have been begging the company to roll out a dark mode — and the new design finally delivered.
I’m personally cool with the standard mode, but some of my colleagues have happily switched to dark mode. Indeed, there are two different dark modes to choose from.
Here’s how to do it:
- Click ‘More’ in the sidebar on the left.
- Head to ‘Display’
- At the bottom, you’ll find three different background options — Default, Dim, and Lights out
- Select Dim or Lights out — they’re both variations of dark mode
- That’s it!
See Full Story at thenextweb.com