Here we tell you how to create your own gender swap image on Snapchat and include some examples of celebrities and politicians we’ve taken the liberty to transform ourselves.
How to use the Snapchat gender swap lens
The gender swap filter should be a doddle to find and use:
1. Open Snapchat on your iOS or Android device and head to the camera screen.
2. If your device is not currently using the front-facing camera, tap on the circular arrows button in the top right-hand corner.
3. Tap on the face icon next to the shutter button at the bottom, this will bring up all the installed lenses.
4. If you want to turn your image male, tap the first lens (a little face with a beard on it).
5. If you want to turn your image female, tap the second lens (a little face with lipstick on).
6. The screen should shimmer and then settle on your new image. You can save or share it from the next screen.
See Full Story at www.pocket-lint.com