If your LinkedIn page isn’t ranking as well as desired, consider these suggestions to boost its visibility.
Start With Keywords
LinkedIn recommends starting with keyword research and incorporating your chosen keywords into the tagline and about section.
When it comes to writing the about section, LinkedIn recommends following this framework:
- Vision: What future do we want to help create?
- Mission: How do we create that future?
- Values: Who are we? How do we work?
- Positioning: What makes our brand different?
- Tagline: Our brand summed up in one line.
- Products/Services: Here’s what we provide.
Update Your Page Frequently
LinkedIn recommends publishing regular updates to send signals to search engines that your page is actively engaging with followers.
It’s likely you already have your own strategy for optimizing LinkedIn pages. It may be useful to compare and contrast your methods with the company’s own recommendations.
See Full Story at www.searchenginejournal.com