Many B2B companies complain that their customers and prospects don’t use social media. According to the growing stats, 40% of the world uses a social media site every day. And your B2B customers and prospects are likely among them. Once you begin to identify where your customers and prospects are on social networks, the next step is to determine what kind of useful content you need to create to connect with them.
Here are some of the relavent stats to B2B marketers:
- 1 out of every 7 minutes spent online is spent on Facebook.
- 23% of Facebook users check their newsfeed more than 5 times per day.
- 2.1 billion search queries are conducted on Twitter every day. That’s almost half as many as performed on Google.
- 1,370 company pages are added to LinkedIn every day.
- Facebook and Twitter traffic peaks in the afternoon.
- LinkedIn traffic peaks in the morning.
- 200 million hours of video are watched on YouTube every day.
- 10 million presentations have been uploaded to Slideshare.
See Full Story on socialmediab2b.com